This machine, replica of the historic and famous J.Walker, already tested for many years, guarantees a good performance with all its versions. All models are obtained from a single block of metal. Hand made coils are assembled in our workshop reeling copper wire (OFC) on bakelite spools. All binding posts are made of copper and the contact screw is made of 825 silver. The calibrated springs are made of high-quality carbon steel. Evolution version made of Iron with black finish. lighter and smaller frame.
Each tattoo machine can be assembled and set up for lining, shading or solid color. The mechanical part makes the difference.The liner has 10 wrap coils while the shader and color machine has 12 wrap coils. Several combinations of springs and armature bars together with coils are crucial to obtain the different tunings. The version 14W XXX has powered 14 wraps coils that combined with a specific set up allow the use of big magnum needles.
- Frame resized and lightened, obtained from a single block of bronze
- Hand made coils are assembled in our workshop reeling copper wire (OFC) on bakelite spools.
- All binding posts are made of copper, and the contact screw is made of 825 silver
- Our calibrated springs are made of high-quality carbon steel.
- New tube-vise closing system
- New back spring lock plate
- New rear binding post (innovative clip cord lock)for the best electric contact
- Weight: 235 gr. approx
*Note: Coil designs may differ.
Each tattoo machine is hand numbered and accompanied by a certificate of originality, completed and signed after each calibration and final test, and ensures authenticity. Sold with original case.