Easily make changes without risking your current machine setup.
Switch out your motor to change the speed and torque.
Swap out your slide to adjust the give.
Change the stroke wheel to adjust the stroke length.
Each adjustment allows you to run your machine the way you want.
Add extra Symbeos machine bodies and build an arsenal of machines.
- Made from durable, lightweight and precision-machined 7075 Series aircraft aluminum.
- All are designed to the same specs so you can build any Symbeos machine you require.
- Swiss-made MAXON motors, specifically designed for tattooing to reduce noise and vibration.
- #4 Motor-19mm: Fast speed, medium torque
- #6 Motor-22mm: Medium speed, high torque
- 2 adjustable slides constructed from wear-resistant Delrin:
- Piston Slide: Medium-to-hard give by adjusting the thumbscrew a quarter turn at a time.
- Cushion Slide: Soft, to medium, to hard give by swapping out the Blue (Soft), Red (Medium) or Black (Hard) elastomer inserts.
- 2 types with oversized, German FAG-brand bearings for reduced noise and friction.
- 3.4mm - Medium Stroke
- 4.0mm - Long Stroke