To complete the Traditional Setting line, we have realized a new type of frame, a tribute to the historical Percy Waters in pure Sunskin style.
In fact, the Percy Waters iron will make the pair to the Small V iron Traditional Setting with its shader/color setting, also obtained with a proper mechanical solution to achieve a long and powerful stroke, suitable to the solid color, and old school shading.
- Frame obtained from a single block of iron
- Hand made coils are assembled in our workshop reeling copper wire (OFC) on bakelite spools.
- All binding posts are made of copper, and the contact screw is made of 825 silver
- Our calibrated springs are made of high-quality carbon steel.
- New back spring lock plate
- New tube-vise closing system
- Weight: 230 gr. approx
*Note: Coil designs may differ.
Each tattoo machine is hand numbered and accompanied by a certificate of originality, completed and signed after each calibration and final test, and ensures authenticity. Sold with original case.