The Small-V is the result merging together the old style of the Round Back Jones and the modern style of the Big-V. Thanks to its weight and sizes reduced, the frame is more compact and balanced. The improvements of this project give to this tattoo machine more reliability and accuracy. The Small-V after long testing by many artist, is a leading product for many years and Sunskin's source of pride. The excellent results gained with this model brought Sunskin to extend all the improvements to the entire collection, creating this way the Evolution line.
Each tattoo machine can be assembled and set up for lining, shading or solid color. The mechanical part makes the difference. The liner has 10 wrap coils while the shader and color machine has 12 wrap coils. Several combinations of springs and armature bars together with coils are crucial to obtain the different tunings.
- Frame resized and lightened, obtained from a single block of brass
- Hand made coils are assembled in our workshop reeling copper wire (OFC) on bakelite spools.
- All binding posts are made of copper, and the contact screw is made of 825 silver
- Our calibrated springs are made of high-quality carbon steel.
- New tube-vise closing system
- New back spring lock plate
- New rear binding post (innovative clip cord lock)for the best electric contact
- Weight: 255 gr. approx
*Note: Coil designs may differ.
Each tattoo machine is hand numbered and accompanied by a certificate of originality, completed and signed after each calibration and final test, and ensures authenticity. Sold with original case.